Going around we find ourselves in a situation where internet connection is one of the things we’ve added to our daily needs, this is why I have decided to bring to you MTN data plan codes if MTN network is your preferred choice.
MTN Data plan is in different segments and this is based on the type of device you are using. MTN has been in the country for over 20 years if I am not mistaken, and they are still going strong.
Internet connection from service providers including MTN may vary and sometimes their strength in some areas doesn’t work as expected, If MTN is not the best choice in your location you can switch between to Airtel, Glo or 9Mobile.
List of Available MTN Data Plans
MTN daily Data Plans are basically two different plans and this Data plans usually Expires After 24 Hours whether you exhaust the plan or you don’t exhaust your data balance.
- The N100 Plan which gives you 50 MB + 25 MB Bonus Data Cap. You can Activate it by sending 104 to 131.
- The Second plan is the N200 Plan which gives you 150 MB + 75 MB Bonus Data Cap. You can activate the data by sending 113 to 131.
|50 MB + 25 MB Bonus||24 Hrs||104 to 131||N100|
|150 MB + 75 MB Bonus||24 Hrs||113 to 131||N200|
2. Weekly MTN Data Plan
MTN weekly Data Plans are categorized into two also and this data plan doesn’t have any bonus attached to it. It works within 7 Days after the 7th day it expires.
- The N300 plan gives you up to 150 MB for 7 days. You can activate this plan by sending 102 to 131.
- The N500 plan gives you access to a 500 MB data cap for 7 days also. You can activate this plan by sending 103 to 131.
|150 MB||7 Days||102 to 131||N300|
|500 MB||7 Days||103 to 131||N500|
3. Monthly Plan
These Plans are different categories but they all go for 30 DAYS exactly 1 Month. Check the table below to see all the Monthly available MTN Data Plans.
|1 GB||30 Days||106 to 131||N1,000|
|1.5 GB||30 Days||130 to 131||N1,200|
|2.5 GB||30 Days||110 to 131||N2,000|
|5 GB||30 Days||107 to 131||N3,500|
|10 GB||30 Days||116 to 131||N5,000|
|22 GB||30 Days||117 to 131||N10,000|
Must See – Huawei Y9 2019 Full Specifications
4. 60 Days & Quarterly MTN Data Plans
You might want to make a subscription more than just 30 Days then these plans are meant for you as they can go for up to 60 Days or 90 Days.
- The 60 Days Plan cost N20,000 works on any device just like other data bundles except on BlackBerry devices. To Activate send 118 to 131.
- 90 Days plans cost N50,000. Activate by sending 133 to 131.
|50 GB||60 Days||118 to 131||N20,000|
|85 GB||90 Days||133 to 131||N50,000|
Note: The bonus data will only be available for use from 1:00 am – 7.00 am ON MTN DEAL ZONE.
To Check Your Data Balance You Can Dial *131*4# or dial *131# (Also To Activate Any of the Plans) and follow the prompt…
All of these plans works on any device, either smartphone, modem, Mi-fi just that these data plans are not for Blackberry devices.
Activating MTN Internet Browing For MTN Data Plan
Encountering issues sometimes are inevitable and getting a swift solution to that problem is the sweetest. Sometimes MTN network provider might not send Internet signal to your phone. So I am giving you the settings to make this work…..
- To get your 3G/4G/GPRS settings automatically, text SETTINGS to 3888 on your MTN Nigeria Line.
- Do a Manual configuration see how
- Go to your access point settings and input the following.
- Account name: MTN GPRS
Access point name (APN): web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net
IP Address: 10.199.212.2
Port: 8080 (for HTML) or 9201 (for WAP)