Have you ever been wondering how to go live on TikTok?
You may have gone live on Facebook or Instagram before and you really want to go live on TikTok. It’s a question I get all the time I’m going to show you, how to go live including the restrictions that might be keeping you from going live.
Reasons Why You Are Unable To Go Live On TIKTOK
Fans & Followers
You need to actually know this; that you need a minimum of 1,000 fans and followers on Tiktok in order to go live. This is a rule that restricts the user from going live and it was actually set up by the board. However, there are very few people who still have the access to go live on TikTok – when it was previously called musically and this user can still live stream even without a thousand followers.
This is a very important regulation to keep in mind. You must be 16 years of age which you will include in the birth date section when you create your Tiktok profile. Before a user can go live, you have to be 16 years of age while in some regions you may need to be 18 years old in order to go live on TikTok.
How to Go Live on TikTok
If you have the right number of followers and well above the age restriction to go live, what you’re going to do is:
- Go to your profile.
- Scroll to the bottom middle of the screen where there’s a plus(+) sign.
- Click the plus sign and then scroll over to the bottom where it says 60 seconds, 15 seconds, photos, templates and then you’ll see the ability to go live.
- Choose a picture and then you can also add in some text to create a super juicy live edit.
- You can smooth out your skin if you want with some of those filters and there are also filters for changing up the coloration of your live stream.
- You simply hit the button that says go live from there you have the ability to engage with your followers, the people who are jumping into your live stream.
What I really recommend is choosing text before you go live that hooks people in and gets them really excited, for example, is how to go live’. It is captivating and commands the attention of your followers.