Ever thought about how to change fonts on Android. Well, in this post today I will share tips on how to change fonts on Android.
Read carefully as I will guide you on how to change fonts on Android.
How to Change Fonts on Android Explained
Brands like Samsung already have easy steps to change fonts on Android. Stock Android, on the other hand, doesn’t have the ability to customize fonts.
The process is always different depending on your smartphone brand. You can easily find it under the “Display” section if your android Smartphone has it pre-installed.
Samsung, for example, comes with it and the font’s style and size can be changed. You can also get more fonts style for Samsung in the galaxy store.
Changing Fonts with Launchers or Apps
If your Android Smartphone doesn’t allow you to change fonts manually from its system you can use some launchers and apps. This will change your home screen and will affect your home User Interface. Customizing your fonts will change how your Smartphone look. Below are the top apps and launchers to use.
Go launcher is easy to navigate it also allows you to customize your Smartphone in a special way. That also includes changing fonts. To change fonts do the following:
- Copy your TTF or OTF font files to your phone.
- Long press anywhere on the home screen and select “Go settings.”
- Choose Font>Select font.
- Pick your font, or tap ‘’Scan’’ to add files stored on your device.
Note this will note change fonts system-wide but it will change fonts on some of your regular applications.
Action Launcher: Pixel Edition
A powerful launcher when it comes to android customization. It is very easy to change fonts using this launcher to do this simply go to:
- Go into settings of action launcher.
- Head to Appearance>Fonts.
- Choose the font you want to use and you are good to go.
Smart Launcher 5
The smart launcher 5 allows you to select new fonts for your android. Although it’s not a system-wide change it gets the job done. To change the fonts styles just go to:
- Go into the settings of smart launcher 5.
- Head to Global Appearance>Fonts.
- Choose the font you want to use and you are done.
ifont is an app that allows you to change fonts on your Android Smartphone. It is completely free and supports any type of android Smartphone especially rooted devices. To use iFont just do the following:
- Launch iFont and go to the “RECOM” or “FIND” tabs to find fonts.
- Tap on font name you want to install.
- Press the download button.
- Tap set button to install the font.
- Go to Settings>Display>Font Size and Style.
- Tap on the new font to use it as a system font.
Most android users seem to enjoy using their system default fonts. But having the ability to change fonts and customize them to your taste actually makes one enjoy using his Smartphone.
If you wish to customize and change fonts on your Smartphone. This is the best tutorial on how to change fonts on android smartphones.