As Nigeria becomes the first country in Africa to launch its own digital currency, the eNaira. A lot of folks have been asking questions like would there be an app to run the Crypto. How will the app be, what are its features? To help you answer the questions you might be having, we at GadgetStripe have gathered all the important info about the eNaira and the eNaira app. And how to help you get along with it.
What is eNaira?
eNaira is the first digital currency launched by the Nigerian government. It can also e stated that eNiara is a CentralBank Digital Currency (CBDC) issued by the Nigerian Government not to replace naira but as a digital form of naira as a legal tender.
The eNaira is exactly like the naira we have in hand but the electronic naira (eNaira) is providing a secure way of making payments and faster when making purchases and receiving payments without delay.
I will be giving a complete breakdown of the eNaira app. How you can download the app and a step-by-step process in creating a wallet on the app. Sit back while u give every detail you need to know about the eNaira app.
Features Of The eNaira App
The eNaira app comes with a lot of features that will make you go for it. It runs on both Android and iOS devices. The app is simple to operate and has a good-looking interface. The developers design the app in a way that helps everyone understands. The following are the things you can use the eNaira app to do:
- Peer to Peer Payment: The eNaira app supports peer-to-peer payments well known as P2P. That is it allows you to send money to one another on a linked bank account or card seamlessly.
- Bank Account Management: With the eNaira app, you can monitor every transaction on your wallet. You have the freedom to check your balance and transaction history right on your phone.
- Contactless Payment: You can carry out all your payments directly from the eNaira app. Any kind of payment you want to make can be made in the app. You can also make payments using scanning QR codes.
- Unified Payment System: With the eNaira app, you can easily move money from your bank accounts to your eWallet with ease.
- The eNaira app is fast and convenient in making payments
- It is also safe. Your coins are safe on this app.
You can make payments to another person by just entering their user names instead of account numbers
How To Download eNaira App
To Sign up for the eNaira wallet on the app is quite easy. All you have to do is to follow these steps. Mind you some information and documents will be required of you to complete the sign-up.
- To Download the eNaira app go on either on Google play store or App Store.
- Enter minimum identification details Information like the NIN, BVN, or KYC/AML Depending on the customer tier you are
- Enter Other necessary details like your Name, Place and Date of Birth, Phone Number, Passport Photograph, Email and Password
- Minimum ID is validated. You receive an email to activate your wallet.
- Log in to account
A lot of users have had complained about the difficulty in signing up. To not experience this problem, the details on your BVN must match with the ones you are providing or you will get an error return message.
How To Fund The eNaira Wallet
Funding your eNaira wallet is very easy just simply follow these steps:
- Log in into your mobile banking app or online banking platforms
- Locate and click on the eNaira button on your app
- Select Transfer type. You will see transfer to my eNaira or withdrawal from my eNaira
- Enter your eNaira wallet user name. Which is your BVN-linked email address
- Then fund your wallet with any amount. It is that simple.
Conclusion on the eNaira App
That’s all about the eNaira Nigeria app. You won’t have any problems using the app. As Nigeria moves to a digital currency age, we need to. Your money is now safe since no one can access the wallet except you. And you can use it to make payments and transfer funds to family and friends both locally and abroad.
You can also receive money sent from friends from other countries. Feel free to leave a comment in the comment box below. And share this post with others on your social media platforms to get others informed.