One of the main key features of Android One and Devices running on Android One is access to fast Update.
Android One devices has been on the top list of Android™ to be the first set of Android devices to receive new Updates.
We have seen lot of Android One devices which includes the
- LG G7 One
- Motorola One
- Xiaomi Mi A2
- Infinix Note 5
- Nokia 6.1
- Nokia 8 Sirocco
- Mi A1
- Motorola One Power
- Nokia 7.1 and lots more.
We want to talk about the Android One Device from Infinix and Nokia Mobile. The Infinix Note 5 – Note 5 Pro and Nokia 7.1.
Android 9.0 Pie currently, is the best and the wisest Version of Android. Should we talk about the Adaptive Brightness or Battery life facilitated with AI and lots more???
How To Upgrade Infinix Note 5 & Nokia 7.1 To Android 9 Pie
Since this update is an OTA Update upgrading your phones requires just Internet Connection and some Clicks on Screen.
Actually, the update for this device’s has been tested through beta Test and there are no bugs or what so ever.
To upgrade first you need to check that
- Your Battery is well charged
- Have a good internet connection ?
- Done back up of your phone, just in case something goes wrong
- Enough storage space on your phone
The next steps tells how to update your phone
- Go to settings
- Go to about phone
- Click system update
- On clicking this. It should automatically check for the Android 9.0 pie update
- Click on download. Wait till download finish
- Then. Click Install (During this your device might reboot)
- And that’s all you should have Android 9.0 Pie after your phone reboots
For some reasons your device(Running Android One) might not have the update yet, you can always check back.