Sequel to the news going around now that Infinix S5 and Infinix S5 Lite is coming out to be launched and coming to be the first device from Infinix to have a punch-hole display just like the Tecno Camon 12 Air.
Infinix Mobile is well known for its good devices that come at a budget price and the Chinese based company whose parent company, Transsion is based in China has been in Nigeria for a while and has been good.
The day has come Infinix Mobile Nigeria will be launching the Infinix S5 and Infinix S5 Lite today in Lagos Nigeria which the event starts at 4 PM.
The highlight of the Infinix S5 and Infinix S5 Lite
- 6.6 Inch Punch Hole Display
- 720 x 1600 Resolution + 20:9 Aspect ratio
- 4GB RAM & 3GB RAM (S5 Lite)
- 64GB ROM & 32GB ROM (S5 Lite)
- Quad Camera (S5) & Dual Camera (S5 Lite)
- Front 32MP Camera (S5) & Front 8MP (S5 Lite)
- Android 9.0 pie on both devices
- MediaTek Helio P22 Chipset
- 4000mAh battery
So those are the highlight specs on both devices. This information might have some slight error inaccuracy but later on, when the device is officially launched we would see the devices. But, This information can also be absolutely correct.