Never invest in a business you cannot understand. This article is meant for anyone in Nigeria wanting to invest. These are the best 15 Investment apps in Nigeria for 2022.
Building financial capacity is beyond just saving your earnings. You also need to invest.
Money invested appreciates over time, yielding profits. Thanks to intuitive thinking coupled
with capable developers, we now have iOS and Android apps that make the whole
process of making investments very easy.
These investment apps bring investment opportunities to your fingertips. They make it
very easy for Nigerians to invest in foreign and local companies. You are provided with a
very efficient system for monitoring investment and also easy methods for withdrawing
A Must Read: List of Useful Apps All Bloggers Must have
Before you make a jump to making financial investments, be aware that the rules of the
investment game remain the same. The fact that you are served with top-grossing
companies to invest in don’t mean it’s gonna be rosy all the way, you are advised to study
and make research before making investments.
Top Best Investments Apps in Nigeria to Invest 2021 – 2022
The Bamboo app is unarguably one of the most highly recommended investment apps in Nigeria for Nigerians for good investment returns. It bridges the gap between Nigerians and the American stock market. Offering Nigerians access to over 3000 stocks from the American and Nigerian markets.
It lets users fund their accounts with different currencies. You can fund your bamboo
an account with Dollar, Naira, or any currency available at your disposal.
Bamboo lets enthusiasts invest in any company of their choice with as low as 15,000
The developers of Bamboo understand how imperative it is to feature a very rigid security
system. As such, they featured a two-factor authentication security system that secures
your account from intruders.
Still speaking on security, Bamboo is insured by the SIPC and FINRA up to $500,000. This
means they have backup cash to settle users in the advent of unforeseen circumstances.
Please note that it does not provide investment advice and individual investors
should make their own decisions or seek independent advice.
Features of Bamboo
- Over 3000 stocks Nigerian and US stocks
- Allows investments as low as 15,000 Naira
- The account can be funded with any currency
- Provides users with 1.45% annual interest on uninvested cash
- Top-notch security with 2-factor authentication and data encryption
- Un-invested cash left in account accrues 1.45% interest annually
- Available on Android and iOS.
Taking the second spot on the best investment apps in Nigeria for Nigerians is the Trove app which is another intuitive app that allows Nigerians to invest in foreign companies. It gives Nigerians access to investment opportunities in America, China, and Nigeria.
Investment on the trove app goes as low as 1000 Naira, which is way less than the 15,000 Naira mark on the Bamboo app.
Trove lets users invest in stocks, bonds, and lots more. All investments made can be seamlessly monitored within the app.
The Trove app comes packed with a 256-bit encryption system, as well as other security technologies geared towards protecting your cherished data from intruders.
- Live quotes and charts for 4000+ financial instruments
- Technical Summary, Market Quotes, advanced charts, and more.
- Lets you make investments as low as 1000 Naira
- A one-time fee of $5 is required to open a US brokerage account.
- 256-bit encryption system
- Available on Android and iOS.
The Carbon is the third Investment app in Nigeria for this list. Carbon is multi-dimensional as it offers multiple services. For starters, the Carbon app is one of the best loan apps in Nigeria that allows people to pick loans as much as ₦1million without collateral.
The Carbon app is also a savings app that allows users to save money to meet a particular target.
As an investment app, Carbon allows you to invest between Ten thousand naira to Ten million naira and earn up to a 16% interest.
- Intuitive interface
- The minimum investment amount of N100
- Payment flexibility to withdraw and fund your account
- Opportunity to earn up to 16% interest per annum
- Bank-grade security
- Available on Android and iOS.
PiggyVest is over the years grown to earn itself a place in the list of the highly recommended app for managing finances. They help individuals save money and also lets individuals earn interest in saving money for a particular duration.
Aside from allowing users to save cash, Piggyvest also offers a system that allows people to invest in lucrative sectors to earn more money.
The introduction of the Investify system provides Piggyvest users with the ability to make investments with funds as low as ₦1,000. Piggyvest lets you invest in sectors like agriculture, real-estate, transportation, commercial papers, and lots more. This has made PiggyVest be on the list of best investment apps in Nigeria.
- Lets you make investments with as low as ₦1,000
- earn nothing less than a 25% interest rate over your capital.
- Earn interest on funds saved for a specific duration
- Autosave feature: Piggyvest automatically deducts monthly or weekly savings money from your account.
- Referral programs that offer ₦1,000 for referrals.
Must See: Apps to help Students in productivity
The CowryWise app operates in a manner similar to that of PiggyVest. It is designed to help you save your money and also make investments. It comes in as one of the easiest apps for managing your finances as a Nigerian.
CowryWise offers makes it possible for Nigerians to save and invest as low as 100 Naira daily, weekly, or monthly with a period plan.
Savings and investments are secured by Meristem Trustees Limited, registered with the Security and Exchange Commission(SEC).
- Seamless transfer of funds from banks and vice versa
- Numerous savings and investment plans
- Minimum of three months for savings and investment
- Interest gain on savings.
- Intuitive system for monitoring investments and savings.
6. CrowdyVest (FarmCrowdy)
Crowdyvest is an impact-driven platform focused on the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) that connects its users to multiple income opportunities by enabling them to sponsor projects in different sectors and also earn returns on their sponsorship.
When you sponsor with Crowdyvest, you get:
1. Good returns on sponsorship
2. Insurance on projects
5. Available on the web and also Android and iOS for mobile users
The Afrinvestor App is yet another highly recommended Investment apps for Nigerians. It is one of those apps that simplifies the whole process of making investments remotely.
It comes packed with an investor’s guide, Which helps guide enthusiasts in making investments with the app.
The Afrinvest platform is based on West African stocks. It offers the enthusiast a wide range of African companies to invest in. The investments are done in an intuitive environment for simplicity.
- Doesn’t require any initial deposit
- Brokerage commission fee of 1.35% on equity trades
- Offers live equities trading that allows you to see live prices of stocks and also bid for offers.
- Intuitive dashboard to track your investment
- Supports for all countries.
ThriveAgric is another app that lets you invest in farm agriculture. This platform was developed to help farmers raise capital to farm, which in turn creates an avenue for investors to make money.
Pairing the ThriveAgric platform to an app makes it easy for you to monitor your investments, also helping you keep track of the farming circle.
Aside from using the app to monitor progress, investors are also allowed to visit the farm only after giving a week’s notice of their coming.
ThriveAgric also boasts of a seamless and secure payment system. This payment system is secured by PCI-DSS Compliant gateways.
- Provides an avenue to earn money from agriculture without laboring
- PCI-DSS Compliant gateways
- Monthly updates on farm produce
- Investors are allowed to visit the farm only after giving a week’s notice of their coming
- Insured by lead way insurance company.
9. I-invest (Treasury bills)
I-invest makes making investments a breeze. It is a platform designed to make investments more approachable. It features a very intuitive/easy to understand interface that favors newbies.
The I-invest app lets you remotely invest in Treasury, Eurobonds e.t.c right from the comfort of your mobile device. This app eliminates the need for brokers.
Provision for tracking was also provided. Investors can track their earnings and investments directly from their dashboard.
- Offer a user-friendly interface to track Investment portfolios
- Has a mobile app for both Android and iOS users
- Provides access to an array of Treasury bills and Eurobonds investments
- I-invest does not charge any additional fee
- Registration is made easy and does not take you more than 5 minutes
- Flexible bank integration; you can easily fund your account with your debit card or through any Nigerian bank
- Minimum cash investment is N100,000 naira
- The minimum holding period is 30 days (minimum Investment duration).
10. Ziing (Investment One)
The Ziing app platform is designed with tools designed to help you succeed financially. It is an all in one app designed to help you save and make Investments.
The Ziing investment apps are packed with the essentials needed in an investment app. These include an intuitive interface, access to a wide range of investment opportunities, security, and lots more. For this, they are well known for their investment plans and operations and that is why we have selected them for this list of best investment apps in Nigeria for 2020.
- Virtual investment simulator
- Opportunity to place trade mandates on NSE
- Corporate and individual accounts
- USSD code to trade directly (*5678# This method is available for only GTBank account holders.) This helps you invest, monitor and transact on the go
- Liquidation of stocks can be done easily within 3 working days.
- zSave: An interest-bearing wallet.
- zPlan: Target savings automated from your debit card or zSave account.
- Mutual Funds: A number of mutual funds based on your risk profile and objectives.
- Stock trading. Ziing gives you the ability to set up a local brokerage account and begin trading local shares in a couple of hours.
- Instant withdrawals on all investments.
11. FBN Edge
The FBN Edge app is the First bank’s provision for enthusiasts who desire to invest in mutual funds. It allows for easy tracking of investment. The simplifies the whole process of making investments.
It offers enthusiasts the ability to view balances in the real-time, view transaction history, make service requests, redeem funds from existing Mutual Fund accounts, and lots more.
- Easy to use investment platform
- Allows purchase and funding of top and existing mutual funds.
- Real-time balance
- Available on Android and iOS.
The Rise investment app was designed for the ambitious investor whose desire is to make the most profits of their invested funds.
It is an easy to use platform. It was designed to help both the newbie and the pro feel at home. They also provided regular app updates to curb disturbing bugs reported by its users.
It lets you invest in a portfolio of rented buildings across the US, get returns in dollars through rent and capital appreciation, Invest in a portfolio of 30 high-growth US stocks, own stakes in popular companies like Google, Alibaba, and Facebook.
You also get the opportunity to invest in euro bands to protect your hard-earned cash from devaluation.
The Rise investment platform makes it possible for enthusiasts to invest as low as $10, which amounts to about 3000 Naira. This way newbies can get their feets wet, without putting a lot at risk.
Please note that Rise charges fees on card payment, withdrawal, and platform fees. International card payment accrues charges of 1.4% + N100 for local cards and 3.9% + N100 for international cards
- It allows enthusiasts to invest in US stocks as well as Euro bands.
- Base investments as low as 3000 Naira ($10)
- Allows investment to be made in dollars to facilitate high valued returns
- Serves users with suggestions of areas to make investments
- Top shelf encryption (Same level with type banks utilize).
Chaka provides enthusiasts access stocks listed in American and Nigerian exchange. It provides access to global blue-chip companies from 40+ countries around the world at your convenience.
The Chaka investment apps allow enthusiasts to invest in companies like Google, Facebook, Dangote, and lots more, with investment funds as low as 1000 Naira and make unlimited trades with industry-low fees on global and local stocks – just $2 or 1% for global or N100 or 0.5% for local stocks.
The Chaka app was designed intuitively to make the whole process of investment very easy. It features a well-designed dashboard that makes tracking investments super easy.
- News and educational content to guide your decision making
- Finance calculator to calculate live shares and see their current pricing
- It provides the opportunity to invest in both local and global stocks without any barrier.
- Local equities are registered and protected by Nigeria stock exchange (NSE) and Central Securities Clearing System (CSCS)
- All global equities are offered through a US brokerage and are protected by US securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
- Available on Android and iOS.
14. Payday Investor
The Payday investor platform is yet another platform that merges a saving and investment platform together. The story is almost the same with PiggyVest and Cowrywise.
The Pay Investor platform helps invest in different low-risk platforms assuring its users of a percentage profit at the end of the investment platform.
- Intuitive Dashboard to monitor savings and investments.
- Helps enthusiasts make good decisions on Investments
- Dividends are not taxed
- Automated savings
- Withdrawal requests are processed within 24 hours
Last on the list of Investment apps in Nigeria is Wealth.ng. The wealth.ng platforms offer the opportunity for investors to invest in both foreign and local stocks. It joins the list of investment platforms that allows people to invest in agriculture. Allowing them to make money from agriculture without having to visit the farm.
The wealth.ng platform lets investors invest in real estate, Eurobonds, Stocks, Treasury Bills, to earn a reasonable profit margin at the end of the investment circle.
Invest with this platform has been streamlined to allow investors to invest as little as 10,000 Naira. Which in turn makes the investment a bit approachable for newbies.
- Multiple Investment Options
- Flexible Payment and Withdrawal Options Bank-level Security
- Minimum investment duration of 30 days
- Offers a white-glove account feature that enables you to hand-over control to Wealth.ng to make decisions for you.
My Final Words on All Of The Listed Best Investment Apps in Nigeria
These Apps apps to buy stocks in Nigeria we have listed above are 100% trustworthy why? because they all have been tested and verified and can be surely trusted for your money to be well invested.
One thing you should always remember and take note by using all of these investment apps that we have in Nigeria is that these apps to buy stocks in Nigeria and platforms have their specific terms and condition that bind their users and services.
Make sure you read through the terms and see if it works by you before proceeding but if it doesn’t work for you, you can always choose another one as there are 15 Best Investment Apps that we have listed above there.
Financial gymnastics like Investments require you to opt for secure platforms. You are strongly advised to make do with any of the apps featured in this article as they are the best investment apps for Nigerians.